Monday, April 5, 2010

new beginnings

I actually deleted this blog a few months back when I realized I hadn't written anything in awhile and I was unlikely to do so in the future.

But I find myself on another long vacation and I am moved to blog. Last year my wife and I went to Paris, and while I'm not sure it inspired anyone or drew any additional interest from the blogosphere, I found it to be an entertaining and effective way to capture my travel adventures and experiences.

So I've decided to repurpose this blog as my vacation blog … at least for now anyway. I wish I had this idea sooner because I could have blogged about my last ski trip to Breckenridge. I hope you enjoy the "new" blog!

We're heading to Australia and as I have Internet access I'll try to post my blog updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment